SCOE Employee Center
Health/Safety Requirements for Staff
We ask that all SCOE staff take the following steps to maintain the safety of themselves and others:
- Conduct a self-check before coming to work each day. We recommend using the county's COVID-check app or this simple checklist based on the county's app.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or believe that you may have been exposed, stay home and contact your doctor.
- You will receive an additional temperature screening at work
- Respect individuals’ cubicle/office space
- Maintain six feet or more from others at all times
- Wear a mask whenever close to others or moving through common areas
- Reserve social visits to lunch/breaks outdoors
- Stay within your department as much as possible
- Use phone/email instead of in-person visits when possible
- Use mail room to deliver papers between offices, rather than using individual inboxes
- Hold blended virtual/in-person meetings to minimize number of people in a room